Apply now for Winter 2017 Scholarships. January 8 is the deadline for priority consideration.
We want every UCSC student to be able to join a Recreation activity. Thanks to the support of the UCSC Colleges, individual donors and unique fundraising events, each year nearly 100 students receive financial support to make this a reality.
- You may receive up to $100 per academic year.
- You must use the scholarship with the quarter that it is granted.
- The scholarship is non-transferable.
- The scholarship is only for Recreation Department activities.
- AB 540 students are eligible to receive Recreation scholarships.
- Scholarship decisions are made once per quarter on the day before Recreation Registration. Recreation Registration is typically within one week of the first day of classes.
- Each quarter, priority consideration is given to applications submitted two days prior to Recreation Registration.
- If awarded a scholarship, you will receive an email with a scholarship coupon code. When enrolling online, you will enter that coupon code on the payment page in ActiveNet. ActiveNet is our online registration site.
- You must still register for the activity through ActiveNet, and some activities fill up quickly! Receiving a scholarship does not guarantee space in your requested activity.
- Please contact the Recreation office if you've missed the scholarship application quarterly deadline and need financial assistance.