We are proud to offer a wide range of wilderness medicine certifications through the Wilderness Medicine Institute of the National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS).
When 9-1-1 is not an option, the rules change ... plain and simple! For almost two decades the Wilderness Medicine Institute has defined the standards in wilderness medicine training. We offer a wide range of course and certification opportunities tailored to meet your needs.
Wilderness Medicine Cancellation, Transfer of Course and Refund Policy
- You may withdraw from an activity by contacting the Recreation office by phone or in-person. (831) 459-2806.
- 30 days or more prior to the course start date, full refund minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- 29-7 days prior to the course start date, full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee.
- Less than 7 days prior to the course start date all deposit and tuition are nonrefundable.
- Online registration transaction fees are nonrefundable.
- All wilderness medicine course registrations are non-transferable.
Please visit the Forms page for more detailed course and registration information.
Danielle LewisSenior Recreation Supervisor